Top Shot Competition
Give it a Shot Course
May 16th, 2015
Give it a Shot Course (intended for youth with little or no shooting experience) 9:00 - 10:30
Top Shot Competition 11:30 - Includes up to six events. $10 for one event - $20 for two or more.
Adult division $20 - Must have a child copeting in the youth competition.
See the registration form for more information.
Registration Form (Flyer) - Not needed if you register online
The following forms you may bring with you on the 16th if you register online.
4-H Handgun Consent (Complete BOTH top and bottom of form)
You might also want to bring lawn chairs for your family!
The Hoppin' & Trottin' 4-H Club will be hosting the 4th annual Give it a Shot Course & Top Shot Competition at 4-H Camp Palmer on Saturday May 16th, 2014. We would like to thank the sponsors who help make this event happen.
- 4-H Camp Palmer
- Cleland's Outdoor World
- Fulton County Sportsmen Club
- Maumee Valley Friends of NRA
- Our many volunteers and shooting instructors
Orders being accepted for the navy club shirts. T-shirts and hoodies are available. Orders will be placed on April 4th and we must have payment by that time or your order will be canceled. You can order online at the attached link and can pay by PayPal, check or cash.
For those who did not camp at an electric site on the fairgrounds during the 2014 fair but would like to in 2015, please call the Fulton County Fair office at 419-335-6006 beginning at 6:00 a.m. on April 1, 2014 to have your name placed on a waiting list for any spaces that may become available. Names for the list will not be accepted until April 1, 2015.
Electric site camping fee is $200 plus the purchase of a season ticket. For those who camped at an electric site at the fairgrounds during the 2014 Fair and would like to do so again, the $200 camping fee (check or money order to Fulton County Fair Board) must be received by June 1, 2015. Please send to Fulton County Fair, 4793 County Rd. 2, Swanton, OH 43558.
- Please, as was last year, no refrigerators are permitted outside of your campers.
- Primitive camping is available, first come, first serve. Primitive camping fee is $100.
Enrollment deadline for 4-H is April 1st. Forms and county fees need to be submitted to an advisor by March 28th.
To help you preview the 4-H projects available, check out the following links:
- Family Guide to 4-H – this lists all projects offered by the State of Ohio (after getting to this site, click on "For Parents and Volunteers," then click on "Family Guide").
- Still need help in trying to decide what project to take: Project Central is an easy way for 4-H members and parents to preview Ohio 4-H project books and resources.
- The Fulton County 4-H Handbook, which provides our county 4-H rules, the 4-H calendar, project and judging requirements etc.
We have tickets available for a Ruger 10-22 takedown or a Mossberg 500 Flex 12 gage shotgun. Tickets are $5 donation each and can be purchased from any 2015 4-H Ohio National Shooting Sports team member. This raffle is sponsored by Clealand's Outdoor World. Proceeds will benefit the 2015 Ohio National Shooting Sports Team.
Drawing date to be determined - Check back for winners!